Friday, February 28, 2014

{Baby's Day Out} Takashimaya Baby Fair 2014 , ION (Part 2)


We were at Crate and Barrel, ION to check out their sofas and Lil' J needed a diaper change.

I don't usually walk into a nursing room and take photos of it, but in my opinion, this is a rather pretty nursing room.

We were at the one on level 4.






They have a 'Baby Bed Liner' dispenser. How cute!
And I like that they have a diaper dispenser too. (Huggies L size for this)
Good for the "Oh crap! I ran out of diapers" day. Because sometimes, amidst the busyness, you may really forget to replenish the diapers.



I'm not sure why there's a tower fan, but I'm a country bumpkin in the nursing world so a tower fan looks like a cool feature to me.
The plastic chair for nursing is just beside the diaper changing station. Would be nicer to have an armchair cuz at the end of the day, plastics aren't that comfy.




And this.
They have a bottle warmer!
What a nice touch!



Note to self: Always bring along plastic bags to hold dirty diapers.

They have a step bin for trash and I realise that if Lil' J had a poopy diaper instead of a not-too-wet one, I'll be polluting the entire nursing room.
I'm so sorry...Please pardon the momma who is so new to the diaper changing scene.
I'll remember to bring plastic bags along the next time I go out.



No comments:

Post a Comment