Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Preparing for Baby - Baby Clothes #2

The other day I posted a list of baby clothes and items we have bought/collected so far, without the photos.

Just a while ago, Mummy was sorting out the clothes and she sent me the photos.
It looks like an overwhelming pile but since they can last till Baby is 3 months old, I guess it's not too bad?

The "old-school neighbourhood' clothes and supplies we got from Shen Kwong Trading.
All for 88 bucks.


The swaddle blanket, sleepbag, two new sets of pjs, and the Primark stash that was collected over the year (onesies, bibs, security blanket, hooded blankets..). We picked out the girly ones.

It's...so...pink! Whatever happened to being gender-neutral?

And these..
Pjs for the night Chinese New Year Eve, the first night of CNY and a sweet little frock for visiting.
( ~ 20 pounds. Not too bad?) 

And that, is a whole lot of pink.


2 comments:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete